Thursday, October 21, 2021

A∆K Wisconsin October 2021 Newsletter #2

Dear Sisters,

As you can see this is an addition to my original newsletter. 

Well, my State Board agenda with my notes and the large manila envelope with the Kathryn Saunders applications have decided to play Hide and Seek with me, and they're winning.  I have torn this place apart looking for them and no luck.  Thanks to PP Gayle Collins and Board secretary Arlene Danielson, I have been helped to fill in most of the blanks. 

So...add:

Committee Reports:

d.  Barbara Beetow Fund- add Elsie Goulding to send applications, ask questions.

h.  Kathryn Saunders Grant- The $400.00 grant was awarded to Gamma Delta, Ironwood Chapter.  Because of the generous donation from Carol Faren the other four applicants will each receive $225.00.  Omicron-Monroe, Zeta-Kenosha, Fidelis Epsilon-Superior, and Psi-Fond du Lac.    Thank you so much Carol!

News about our sisters:

Faith Pfeiffer had shoulder surgery.

Alice Kranig's brother passed away.

Marlea Steiner was is the hospital for several days and had surgery.

I apologize for “losing” my notes. I'm sure that one of these days they'll turn up. I'm not sure if I'll give them a lengthy time out or hug them. The jury is still out.

Take care and stay safe,

Sonya Stevens

Wisconsin State President